North American Experience
Canadian Onshore and Offshore Arctic and Alaskan Offshore
- Project advisors to major oil and gas operators for exploration drilling and construction of drilling and production platforms in the MacKenzie Delta, Canadian and US Beaufort Seas, and the Chukchi Sea.
- Total project management for drilling and coring a gas hydrate research well in the Mackenzie Delta, NWT.
- Project management/supervision of Northwest Territories drilling projects.
- Drilling management of High Arctic Island exploration projects.
- Design and construction of caisson retained sand/gravel drilling islands in the Beaufort Sea.
- Engineering and operations management of offshore exploration from floating rigs, submersible platforms and man-made islands in the Beaufort Sea.
- Operations management of offshore exploratory drilling in the U.S. Beaufort and Chukchi Sea from drillships and submersible (bottom founded MODU) platforms.
- Design, fabrication and operation of 20 foot diameter Glory Hole (Mud Line Cellar) drilling systems.
Canadian East Coast Offshore
- Technical advice on glory hole dredging on the Grand Banks.
- Exploration drilling on the Grand Banks, Labrador Shelf and Sable Island.
Western Canadian Conventional Operations
- Fully integrated oil and gas project management.
- Drilling and completions programming and field supervision.
- Technical advice and field supervision for a central Alberta gas storage project.