CPE provides a wide range of project management experience, including drilling engineering, construction engineering and supervision, exploration sub-surface expertise, and operations engineering for the arctic regions of Canada, Alaska and Russia, both onshore and offshore.
Each of our principals has extensive Northern experience, including work assignments in the Canadian high Arctic islands, Prudhoe Bay, the MacKenzie Delta, the Beaufort Sea, Chukchi Sea, Barents Sea, Kara Sea, Gulf of Ob and Sea of Okhotsk.
Our arctic engineering experience and services include:
- Supply of arctic focussed engineering services from permitting through to well drilling engineering and supply of (third party) drilling rigs
- Design engineering and project management of the construction of arctic drilling rigs, arctic Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs) and arctic production platforms
- Project engineering including evaluation, cost estimating, design, project management and supervision of drilling vessel (MODU) conversions for arctic exploration and production operations
- Integration of ‘Ice Management Plans’ into existing ‘Operation Plans’.
- Project management, engineering and supply of all services to drill gas hydrates
- Engineering design and operation of glory hole (mud line cellar) drilling equipment
- Providing engineering, personnel and equipment to cool drilling mud while drilling through permafrost and gas hydrates.